Employment Law Advice and Representation
I help employees with all stages of the employment relationship:
- negotiating job offers, including salary, benefits, commission agreements, equity plans, and ownership of intellectual property.
- advancing in your career and getting paid what you deserve
- securing accommodations when health and life challenges arise
- working with difficult people
- negotiating severance packages when it’s time to move on.
I work with employees in both California and Ontario, Canada and I have particular expertise in US-Canada cross-border employment relationships.
Career Strategy Development
Employment relationships are challenging. They tend to have all the obstacles of group assignments in school, but the stakes are higher and the duration is longer. I help my clients navigate the interpersonal and situational complexities that arise at work. And when it’s time for a change, I help them make their way to the next stage of their careers.
I am deeply committed to making my services affordable for all workers. I provide advice on an income-based, sliding-scale basis, and, where appropriate, I offer flat fee arrangements so that you can budget in advance. Contact me here or call 415.712.3026 to discuss.